Saturday 2 March 2013

Exposure to the Sun!

Finally the sun shines and the warmth returns. I like getting out in the cold and provided the sun is out all feels good - dull, overcast and cold keeps me firmly indoors and forces me to be creative:


A couple of images being worked on prior to hanging in NOSH in Sheffield.

So the warm sunshine finally temps me out and a contact at Chesterfield Photographic Society informed me about the 4shires hunt meeting at Chatsworth this morning - and that provided ample temptation to get out and add to the portfolio:




Lots of inspiration for wide angle, portraits and close up detail. So that was the great outdoors and tomorrow (3rd March) Andy and I are off to Focus on Imaging and the NEC to battle it out with the rest of the photography world to get around all the wonderful photo equipment stands and demonstration areas. We are hoping to get some business development inspiration, test out the latest gear and learn some more (you can never know enough) from the truly excellent guest presenters. Now where is that Lottery ticket? 

No comments:

Post a Comment